Call for Poster Session Presentations for ICTM Annual Conference 2016
We are hard at work planning our Annual Conference in October. We're accepting poster session proposals now, so fill out this POSTER PROPOSAL FORM to get yours in today! Proposals are due by May 13, 2016.
We welcome submissions from students and faculty interested in sharing their projects via this new format for ICTM/ISTA sessions.Here are some possible topics:
• Important issues or research in mathematics/science education
• A science or mathematics topic that could have applications in the high school classroom
• An action research project
• Illustrations of teaching strategies including examples of student solutions or multiple representations of a problem
• Development of an interesting classroom task/problem and its solutions
Need to join or renew your membership with ICTM?
Fill out a membership application here to join us today. We'd love to have you be a part of ICTM!
Need to set (or reset) your password?
Click the button to have an email sent to you allowing you to set your password. Then log in and update your contact info!
Bookmarks have changed!
If you had a bookmark on a previous ICTM webpage (like the contest page or the award page), please change your bookmark to the new website. This website has no .html pages, so your bookmarks will need to be updated. Thank you!
Need more information about implementing Common Core? We have put together a list of websites that may help.